INFOTECH Soft is dedicated to the development of state of the art software solutions
for the healthcare and life science industries. Our objective is to create software
solutions that enable medical and research professionals to effectively diagnose
and treat patient ailments.
Aspect enables the computer-assisted administration of complex psychiatric assessments
on tablets, laptops, and desktops. Aspect includes built-in scoring, logic and consistency
checking, and an innovative navigation system to quickly find relevant information.
- Graphical presentation follows the familiar look of paper forms.
- Mark items for follow-up and add free-text annotations.
- Collect and manage data on multiple computers using ClinicalSyncTM
- Export data to SAS, SPSS, CDISC ODM, and Microsoft Excel
for reporting and analysis.
- Print forms or save as Adobe PDF.
- Built-in support for digital signatures and audit records
meets FDA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Advanced control of synchronization and user access to data.
- Diagnostic Interview for Genetics Studies (DIGS)
- Family Interview for Genetic Studies (FIGS)
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders
(SCID), Research Version
- Semi-Structured Assessment for the Genetics of Alcoholism